Shoulder armor (pauldrons) pattern collection part two – 6 patterns
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own shoulder armor pieces with foam or Worbla for your cosplay projects! Do you want to make awesome armors but could you use some help? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This is a complete set that features 6 different shoulder armor patterns that you can use either for crafting with EVA foam or with Worbla. If you would buy all these items seperately, it would cost €19, but if you purchase this set, you’ll pay just €11!
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own (cosplay or LARP) shoulder armor pieces.
These are all digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there.
If you purchase these PDF’s, you can immediatly download them and print them to help make your own shoulder armor pieces with EVA foam or Worbla.
I advice to make these armor pieces using either 5mm thick EVA foam or craftfoam combined with any type of Worbla thermoplastic.
This arm armor pattern tutorial collection includes the following:
- A page with an overview of the different patterns and instructions for which pages to print
- Pattern for a simple shoulder pad armor piece
- Pattern for layered, slightly cartoony looking viking style shoulder armor
- Pattern for elegant layered Queen shoulder armor
- Pattern for cartoony, bulky looking Princess shoulder armor
- Pattern for Woodelf shoulder armor with wood grain
- Pattern for Robot style science fiction shoulder armor (this one is worn on the upper arm, so not on top of the shoulder)
PDF files with the patterns in dinA4 size (14 pages)
PDF files with the patterns in Letter size ( 14 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.