Cubone cosplay patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €10.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own Cubone cosplay and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume accesories AND a digital tutorial book of 27 pages long in which the full creation of the costume and props is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance. Of course for the skull helmet, you don’t need to add seam allowance, because you’ll be making it with foam and not with fabric.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Skull helmet
- Bone club
- Tail (sewing pattern)
- Skirt flap with baby dino design
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make a skull helmet with EVA foam
- Make a bone club with EVA foam
- Prime and paint the helmet and club
- Make jewelry with Worbla and wooden beads
- Sew a fake leather skirtflap
- Sew a cute dino tail
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 27 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Skull helmet, bone club, tail and skirt pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (8 pages)
- Skull helmet, bone club, tail and skirt pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (8 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 8 pages
- Total Letter size: 8 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.