Shoulder armor (pauldrons) pattern collection – 6 patterns
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own arm armor pieces with foam or Worbla for your cosplay projects! Do you want to make awesome armors but could you use some help? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This is a complete set that features 6 different shoulder armor patterns that you can use either for crafting with EVA foam or with Worbla. If you would buy all these items seperately, it would cost €21, but if you purchase this set, you’ll pay just €12,50!
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own (cosplay or LARP) arm armor pieces.
These are all digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there.
If you purchase these PDF’s, you can immediatly download them and print them to help make your own shoulder armor pieces with EVA foam or Worbla.
I advice to make these armor pieces using either 5mm thick EVA foam or craftfoam combined with any type of Worbla thermoplastic.
This arm armor pattern tutorial collection includes the following:
- A page with an overview of the different patterns and instructions for which pages to print
- Pattern for elegant looking pauldrons which have 3 layers
- Pattern for wide plate pauldrons
- Pattern for Elven pauldrons
- Pattern for Demonic pauldrons which are worn on the upper arm (so not on the shoulder)
- Pattern for Cleric pauldrons with 2 layers
- Pattern for Knight pauldrons with 3 layers
PDF files with the patterns in dinA4 size (11 pages)
PDF files with the patterns in Letter size ( 11 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.