Arm armor (bracers) pattern collection – 10 patterns
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own arm armor pieces with foam or Worbla for your cosplay projects! Do you want to make awesome armors but could you use some help? Then you’ve come to the right place!
This is the complete set that features 10 different bracer patterns that you can use either for crafting with EVA foam or with Worbla. If you would buy all these items seperately, it would cost €35, but if you purchase this set, you’ll pay just €13!
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own (cosplay or LARP) arm armor pieces.
These are all digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there.
If you purchase these PDF’s, you can immediatly download them and print them to help make your own arm armor pieces with EVA foam or Worbla.
I advice to make these bracers using either 5mm thick EVA foam or craftfoam combined with any type of Worbla thermoplastic.
This arm armor pattern tutorial collection includes the following:
- A page with an overview of the different patterns and instructions for which pages to print
- Pattern for a bracer that concists of a single pattern piece
- Pattern for a round bracer that fully closes around the fore arm
- Pattern for Queen bracers with scalloped edges
- Pattern for Wizard bracers
- Pattern for Barbarian bracers
- Pattern for Princess bracers that fully close around the fore arm
- Pattern for Wood elf bracers with a wood grain texture
- Pattern for pointy Sorceress bracers
- Pattern for Elven bracers
- Pattern for layered bracers
PDF files with the patterns in dinA4 size (14 pages)
PDF files with the patterns in Letter size ( 15 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.