Foam drinking horn pattern and tutorial
Digital PDF tutorial E-book AND pattern to help you make your own cosplay or LARP prop! Do you want to use the exact pattern that I drafted and used for my own foam drinking horn? Now you can! Read on…
A set of a digital tutorial E-book (PDF) and a digital blueprint (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay prop. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with it from there. So you will get the tutorial booklet and also the PDF pattern to make the project.
This digital PDF pattern set includes blueprints for the following:
- Drinking horn
- Drinking horn holder
The digital PDF tutorial E-book includes descriptions and images to show how to do the following:
- Make your own pattern using an excisting horn
- Make the horn out of EVA foam
- Prime and paint the horn
- Make a horn holder with fake leather
- A PDF file with the Ebook in dinA4 size (12 pages)
- A PDF file with the pattern in Letter size (3 pages)
- A PDF file with the pattern in dinA4 size (3 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.