- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How we act if a personal data breach occurs
What data do we collect?
Pretzl collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, shipping adress etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pretzl with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily give provide information via social media personal messaging (Instagram, Facebook etc)
How will we use your data?
Pretzl collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you about your order.
- To make payment possible using third party software (Mollie for payments)
- For administrative reasons like paying the right taxes
How do we store your data?
Pretzl securely stores your data at a secure server.
Pretzl will keep your data for 7 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our system. If you wish us to delete your data earlier, please contact us about this and we will do this.
Pretzl would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. However, we didn’t start using an email list for this purpose yet. If we start this in the future, you will first be asked for permission to be sent marketing emails. These emails would always be about out own products and projects that may interest you.
What are your data protection rights?
Pretzl would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pretzl for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pretzl corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pretzl to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pretzl erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pretzl restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pretzl’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pretzl transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info@pretzl.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pretzl uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Pretzl uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Pretzl sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How we will respond in the event of a personal data breach
- If a breach has occurred we will, in accordance with GDPR regulation, notify the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
- We will provide the ICO with full details of the breach at this time and continue to update while the matter is investigated.
- In the unlikely event that a breach impacts individuals or organisations associated with Pretzl, we will notify those affected at the earliest possible opportunity.
- As all the personal data within our systems and third-party platforms we utilise is encrypted we are confident that any such breach will have negligible impact on our customers and contacts however if necessary we will provide the appropriate advice to those affected to help protect them from its effects.
- As a matter of procedure and best practise with cyber security we document all breaches, even if they don’t all need to be reported.