Zelda armor and skirt cosplay patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €22.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own Hyrule Warriors Princess Zelda cosplay and props and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume and props AND a digital tutorial book of 53 pages long in which the full creation of the costume is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
The pattern is in my own size (I made it and used it for my own cosplay. I’m putting them up online to help as a guide for other cosplayers to make their own cosplay). My size is a M/L. If you want to use it for another size, you can adjust the pattern pieces. I always suggest making a mockup first and then see if you need to adjust any of the pieces to make it fit perfect for you.
The prop blueprints are sideview drawings of the sword and baton in real size. The tutorial book doesn’t include a tutorial about the creation of the sword, because I made this prop before I started taking progress pictures. So I’m sorry about that! The rest of the costume is described in full detail though.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Tabbart (skirt front flap)
- Shoulder armor
- Leg armor
- Arm armor
- Rapier sword prop blueprint
- Windwaker baton prop blueprint
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make the tabbart by sewing it
- Dyeing silk fabric for the skirt
- Make the pattern on the skirt
- Sew a corset top with plastic boning and a zipper
- Sew leggings and armwarmers
- Make a gem for the crown using your own silicone mold
- Make the crown with foam and foamclay
- Make the hip armor with foam and foamclay
- Make the shoulder armor with foam and foamclay
- Make the breastplate with foam and foamclay
- Make the bracers with foam and foamclay
- Make the leg armor with foam and foamclay
- Attach the armor pieces to the costume
- Build your own show covers based on your own shoes
- Prime and paint the armor pieces
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 53 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Zelda armor and skirt patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (34 pages)
- Zelda armor and skirt patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (36 pages)
- Sword and baton blueprints: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (4 pages)
- Sword and baton blueprints: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (4 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 38 pages
- Total Letter size: 40 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.