Gnar cosplay patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €13.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own original design Gnar cosplay and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own Gnar cosplay costume AND a digital tutorial book of 61 pages long in which the full creation of the costume is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
The pattern is in my own size (I made it and used it for my own cosplay. I’m putting them up online to help as a guide for other cosplayers to make their own cosplay). My size is a M/L at the time of this costume. If you want to use it for another size, you can adjust the pattern pieces. I always suggest making a mockup first and then see if you need to adjust any of the pieces to make it fit perfect for you.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Corset with lacing on the sides (sewing pattern)
- Boomerang prop
- Skirt flap
- Bones and skulls for decoration
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make a base shape from clay for the skull
- Use the clay shape to make a Worbla or Thibra skull
- Make lightweight bones to decorate the skull
- Make decorative bones with foamclay and Thibra
- Make a foam prop for Gnar and paint it
- Paint the bones and skulls
- Make a fake leather skirt flap
- Make your own synthetic dreads and wooldreads and install them in a wig
- Sew fluffy ears and a big tail
- Make fake fangs with Friendly plastic or Polymorph
- Sew the dress
- Sew legwarmers and armwarmers
- Sew the corset
- Sew the ears
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 61 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Gnar patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (13 pages)
- Gnar patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (14 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 13 pages
- Total Letter size: 14 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.