Pajama Soraka patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €24.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume and prop! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own Pajama Guardian Soraka cosplay and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume and prop AND a digital tutorial book of 39 pages long in which the full creation of the costume and the prop is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
Please keep in mind that these patterns are the ones that I drafted for my own cosplay, so they are based on my own measurements. I’m 170cm tall and my clothing size is M/L at the time of this costume. Because we are all unique and no one is shaped exactly the same as someone else, it is possible that you will need to adjust the size of the pattern pieces to fit you better. The patterns that I have available are meant to be used as a base. I always suggest to make a mockup first to see if you need to adjust the pattern.
Of course the prop pattern is one size. It shows the prop in full size, to help with crafting.
For the pajama I recommend using polar fleece fabric. For the feet, I recommend a fake fur fabric with not too long hairs for the outside and polar fleece for the lining.
For the prop I recommend using PVC pipes and EVA foam.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Sewing pattern for pajama top
- Sewing pattern for pajama bottoms
- Sewing pattern for feet (warning: this is a tricky pattern! But I still want to share it with you)
- Blueprint for horn (Recommended to make with EVAfoam)
- Blueprint for ears (Recommended to make with EVAfoam)
- Blueprint for the staff
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make the staff using PVC pipes and EVA foam
- Prime and paint the staff
- Craft a star with foam for the chest
- Craft ears and a horn with foam
- Sew the pajama top
- Sew all the details like the hip wings, stars, bows, ears etc.
- Sew the pajama bottoms
- Sew cute feet paw ‘socks’
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 39 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Pajama pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (49 pages)
- Pajama pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (49 pages)
- Feetpaws pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (12 pages)
- Feetpaws pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (12 pages)
- Staff blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (8 pages)
- Staff blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (8 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 69 pages
- Total Letter size: 69 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.