Pajama Miss Fortune patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €23.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own Pajama Guardian Miss Fortune cosplay and props and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume and props AND a digital tutorial book of 39 pages long in which the full creation of the costume is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
The pattern is in my own size (I made it and used it for my own cosplay. I’m putting them up online to help as a guide for other cosplayers to make their own cosplay). My size is a L. If you want to use it for another size, you can adjust the pattern pieces. I always suggest making a mock-up first and then see if you need to adjust any of the pieces to make it fit perfect for you.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own prefered amount of seam allowance.
Please keep in mind that these patterns are the ones that I drafted for my own cosplay, so they are based on my own measurements. I’m 170cm tall and my clothing size is M/L. Because we are all unique and no one is shaped exactly the same as someone else, it is possible that you will need to adjust the size of the pattern pieces to fit you better. The patterns that I have available are meant to be used as a base. I always suggest to make a mockup first to see if you need to adjust the pattern.
The advised fabric to use for this costume is polar fleece.
For the guns, I advice to use EVA foam. Especially low density EVA foam is easy to shape, so for all the details, that’s just perfect. I used mainly 5mm thick low density EVA foam for these props, but also some 1cm thick foam.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Sewing pattern for the pajama top
- Sewing pattern for the pajama bottoms
- Templates for all the details like stars and wings
- Templates for the chest gem
- Sewing pattern for the cute slippers
- Sewing pattern for the cute headband
- Side view and top view of the gun props
- Foam crafting pattern for the guns (this pattern is not very easy because of the intricate shapes, so it’s a little advanced)
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make the guns using EVA foam
- Craft stars with foam for the chest and headband
- Sew the pajama top
- Sew all the details like the stars, bows etc.
- Sew a headband with cute face
- Sew the pajama bottoms
- Sew cute slippers
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 39 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Pajama pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (55 pages)
- Pajama pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (57 pages)
- Guns sideviews and crafting pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (17 pages)
- Guns sideviews and crafting pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (18 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 72 pages
- Total Letter size: 75 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.