Woodelf Leafeon cosplay patterns and tutorial
€8.50 – €20.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own original design Woodelf Leafeon cosplay and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume AND FOUR digital tutorial books with a total of 110 pages in which the full creation of the costume is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
The pattern is in my own size (I made it and used it for my own cosplay. I’m putting them up online to help as a guide for other cosplayers to make their own cosplay). My size is a M/L at the time of this costume. If you want to use it for another size, you can adjust the pattern pieces. I always suggest making a mock-up first and then see if you need to adjust any of the pieces to make it fit perfect for you.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Valkyrie style headpiece
- Little leaf decorations
- Breastplate base and decorations
- Leafy skirt
- Belt with pouch
- Dagger prop
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make a valkyrie headpiece with leafs and ears using Worbla’s Pearly Art (You can use other Worbla types too!)
- Make the pauldrons with wood structure and leafs with EVA foam and Sintra (Sintra is also called Forex)
- Make the base for the breastplate using Worbla’s Pearly Art and craftfoam
- Sculpt fine details for the headpiece and breastplate and how to attach them
- Different methods to create beautiful details
- Make a silicone mold for casting resin gems
- Cast colourful resin gems for the cosplay
- Make wood structure bracers with EVA foam
- How to prime and paint the EVA foam armor pieces
- How to prime and paint the Worbla armor pieces
- How to sew a textured leafy skirt
- Sew a fully (steel boned) corset
- Sew a flowy cape
- Add shading to the leafy skirt
- Make a fake leather belt
- Make a fake leather bag
- Make a resin necklace
- Make a base shape for the blade
- Make a two part silicone mold for the blade
- Cast the blade with coloured (translucent!) resin
- Use Worbla and foam to create a beautiful handle for the dagger
- prime, paint and seal the prop
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 110 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Leafeon patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (30 pages)
- Leafeon patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (30 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 30 pages
- Total Letter size: 30 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.