Aloy spear template and tutorial
€6.00 – €11.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own spear for Aloy and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own spear prop AND a digital tutorial book of 30 pages long in which the full creation of the spear is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the blueprint and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own prop. Some basic crafting experience is advised when working with the blueprint.
The blueprint is an image of the prop in full size. So it is a side view of the spear.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Prepare the digital blueprint for using
- Cut and bend the PVC pipe for the core
- Make the PVC core seperate in multiple pieces
- Make the EVA foam base
- Wrap it all in Worbla (Worbla’s Pearly Art)
- Create all the details with Worbla
- Prime and paint the spear
- Make the feathers
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 30 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Spear blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (4 pages)
- Spear blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (5 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 4 pages
- Total Letter size: 5 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.