Teapot cannon prop pattern and tutorial
€5.00 – €14.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay props and costumes! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own teapot cannon prop and read detailed tutorial books about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of a digital pattern (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own EVA foam teapot AND two digital tutorial books. One of 17 pages long in which the full creation of the teapot prop is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. The other tutorial book is 37 pages long and is all about the blue Alice dress and assecories like bows, skull and necklace. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or books that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the pattern and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
Please note that the pattern is just for the teapot, and not for the costume. However, the tutorials are about both the prop AND the Alice costume.
If you make the prop following this pattern, your teapot will aproximatly be 40cm long and 40cm tall. I advice to use 5mm thick EVA foam to make this prop. Some basic crafting experience is advised when working with this pattern.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
The tutorial PDF about the teapot includes instructions for the following:
- Cut all the pieces out of EVA foam
- Glue them together
- Carve and sand the foam
- Add details with foam clay
- Paint the prop
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 17 pages
The tutorial PDF about the costume includes instructions for the following:
- Sew the apron
- Make a big bow
- Make a skull with foamclay and paint it
- Sew the dress and line it
- Make a petticoat
- Make the necklace with foam and Worbla and paint it
- BONUS: How to make Christmas decorations for a themed photoshoot – fake gifts, gothic candy cane, santa hat and gothic christmas capelet
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 37 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Teapot crafting pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (4 pages)
- Teapot crafting pattern: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (4 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 4 pages
- Total Letter size: 4 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns||
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.