Xayah patterns and tutorial
€6.00 – €17.00
Digital PDF tutorial and pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own Classic Xayah cosplay and read a detailed tutorial book about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the patterns, tutorial or BOTH.
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume AND a digital tutorial book of 43 pages long in which the full creation of the costume and props is described with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. These are digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the patterns and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with the patterns.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own preferred amount of seam allowance.
Please keep in mind that these patterns are the ones that I drafted for my own cosplay, so they are based on my own measurements. I’m 170cm tall and my clothing size at the time of this costume is M/L. Because we are all unique and no one is shaped exactly the same as someone else, it is possible that you will need to adjust the size of the pattern pieces to fit you better. The patterns that I have available are meant to be used as a base. I always suggest to make a mockup first to see if you need to adjust the pattern.
The digital PDF pattern set includes crafting patterns for the following:
- Templates for all the feathers for the cape
- Sewing pattern for the hooded capelet
- Templates for the shoulder feathers and bracer feathers
- Template for feather daggers (make with foam or Worbla)
- Template for the belt
- Template for the bracers
The tutorial PDF includes instructions for the following:
- Make a base shape from clay for the birdskull
- Use the clay shape to make a Worbla birdskull
- Sew felt feathers to attach to the bird skull
- Sew a fabric rope to hang the bird skull
- Make the feather daggers
- Make the birdfeet
- Make the bracers
- Sew the feathers for the bracers
- Sew the feathers for the cape
- Sew the cape
- Sew the dress
- Make the belt
- Sew the ears
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 43 pages
Pattern Download includes:
- Xayah patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (40 pages)
- Xayah patterns: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (40 pages)
- Total dinA4 size: 40 pages
- Total Letter size: 40 pages
|Tutorial and/or patterns
Tutorial and patterns, Only tutorial, Only patterns
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.