- Please choose product options by visiting Pajama Miss Fortune patterns and tutorial.
Foam stars pattern collection
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own stars for your cosplay projects! Do you want to make awesome 3-Dimensional stars with foam? Now you can!
This set features 10 differently shaped stars, all in 3 sizes (so 30 patterns in total!)
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own 3-dimensional stars out of EVA foam. This set does not contain a tutorial booklet, but all the information you will need to make them is written on the pattern itself. These are all digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there.
If you purchase these PDF’s, you can immediatly download them and print them to help make your own stars with EVA foam.
I advice to make these stars using 5mm thick EVA foam. Both low density and high density EVA foam can be used to make them.
This star pattern collection includes the following:
- 4 patterns for four pointed stars (all in size S, M and L)
- 2 patterns for five pointed stars (all in size S, M and L)
- 2 patterns for six pointed stars (all in size S, M and L)
- 2 patterns for seven pointed stars (all in size S, M and L)
PDF files with the patterns in dinA4 size (12 pages)
PDF files with the patterns in Letter size (12 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.