Foam gems pattern collection
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own gems for your cosplay projects! Do you want to make awesome 3-Dimensional gems and crystals with foam? Now you can!
This set features 14 different gems and crystals, all in 3 sizes (so 42 patterns in total!)
A set of digital patterns (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own 3-dimensional gems and crystals out of EVA foam. This set does not contain a tutorial booklet, but all the information you will need to make them is written on the pattern itself. These are all digital files, so there is no physical pattern or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there.
If you purchase these PDF’s, you can immediatly download them and print them to help make your own gems and cyrstals with EVA foam.
I advice to make these gems using 5mm thick EVA foam. Both low density and high density EVA foam can be used to make them.
This gem pattern collection includes the following:
- 2 patterns for triangular shaped gems (all in size S, M and L)
- 4 patterns for gems with four corners (all in size S, M and L)
- 2 patterns for gems with five corners (all in size S, M and L)
- 4 patterns for gems with six corners (all in size S, M and L)
- 2 patterns for gems with nine corners (all in size S, M and L)
PDF files with the patterns in dinA4 size (12 pages)
PDF files with the patterns in Letter size (12 pages)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.