Fishbones shark bazooka blueprint and tutorial
€6.00 – €13.00
Digital PDF tutorial and blueprint set to help you make your own cosplay prop and costume! Do you want to use the exact blueprint that I drafted and used for my own Fishbones prop and read detailed tutorial books about the whole process with lots of pictures and tips and tricks? Now you can! Read on…
Please choose in the drop down menu if you want the blueprint, tutorials or BOTH.
A set of a digital blueprint (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay prop AND two digital tutorial books. One tutorial has 30 pages and describes the creation of the Shark bazooka prop in detail from start to finish. The other tutorial book is 38 pages long and describes the full creation of my Jinx costume with lots of pictures and tips and tricks. The costume is actually a redesign of Jinx which I designed myself. So it may be inspiring for you too, if you don’t want to cosplay Jinx exactly like the reference from the game.
These are digital files, so there is no physical blueprint or book that I send to you. You will need to download the files to your computer and work with them from there
If you buy these PDF’s, you can immediately download them, print the blueprint and scroll through all of the tutorial pages on your digital device to help with making your own costumes and props. Some basic crafting experience is advised when working with the blueprint.
The blueprint is basicaly a drawing of the prop sideview in lifesize. If you want the prop to be larger, you can use the PNG file of the drawing and size it up on your computer.
For more help with creating the bazooka prop, please check out my two dedicated tutorial videos on my Youtube channel!
The digital PDF blueprint set includes the following:
- Shark bazooka blueprint
- Shark bazooka blueprint in PNG format so you can resize it yourself if wanted
The tutorial PDF about the prop includes instructions for the following:
- Prepare a digital blueprint as a guide
- Make the core for the prop
- Make the base shape of the prop using EVA foam
- Make complicated shapes out of foam for the shark’s face
- Cover the seperate pieces with Worbla (Worbla’s Pearly Art)
- Assemble the prop
- Paint the prop
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 30 pages
The tutorial PDF about the costume includes instructions for the following:
- Sew the pleated skirt
- Sew fake leather belts
- Sew the bullet belts
- Make the pattern for the top
- Sew and quilt the top
- Sew the armwarmer
- Sew the fake leather jacket
- Paint a design on the jacket
- Sew and quilt the hip protector
- Make sew on patches for Jinx’s tattoos
- BONUS: How to sew a Christmas Santa hat!
- PDF tutorial booklet size: 38 pages
Blueprint Download includes:
- Fishbones blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in dinA4 size (6 pages)
- Fishbones blueprint: PDF file with the blueprint in Letter size (4 pages)
- Fishbones blueprint: PNG image file
- Total dinA4 size: 6 pages
- Total Letter size: 4 pages
|Tutorial and/or blueprint||
Tutorial and blueprint, Only tutorial, Only blueprint
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.