KDA Ahri patterns
Digital PDF pattern set to help you make your own cosplay costume! Do you want to use the exact patterns that I drafted and used for my own cosplay costumes? Now you can! Read on…
A set of digital patterns and blueprints (PDF) that you can print out and use to make your own cosplay costume. They are digital files, so there is no physical pattern that I send to you. You will need to download the file to your computer and work with it from there.
If you purchase this PDF, you can immediatly download it and print it to help make your own costumes. This pattern set does not include a written tutorial book, but of course you can purchase that seperatly if you would like some more information and additional tips and tricks to craft a costume. So, since there is no written tutorial included, some basic crafting and sewing experience is advised when working with this pattern.
All pattern pieces are drawn without seam allowance. So you can choose your own prefered amount of seam allowance.
For the tail pattern, of course there is no seam allowance needed. Because the tail can be made with either EVAfoam or Transparent Worbla.
The tail is sort of ‘travel size’. It can fit in a large suitcase! But it’s still big enough to look awesome with a costume.
Please keep in mind that these patterns are the ones that I drafted for my own cosplay, so they are based on my own measurements. I’m 170cm tall and my clothing size is L (at the time of this costume). Because we are all unique and no one is shaped exactly the same as someone else, it is possible that you will need to adjust the size of the pattern pieces to fit you better. The patterns that I have available are meant to be used as a base. I always suggest to make a mockup first to see if you need to adjust the pattern.
This digital PDF pattern set includes blueprints for the following:
- Pattern to make the crystal tail with EVAfoam
- Blueprint for the base of the tail harness
- Sewing pattern for the tail harness
- Sewing pattern for the skirt
- Template pattern for the top
- Sewing pattern for the jacket with puffed sleeves
- Sewing pattern for the collar
- PDF file with the sewing pattern in dinA4 size (43 pages)
- PDF file with the sewing pattern in Letter size (42 pages)
- PDF file with the tail pattern in dinA4 size (5 pages)
- PDF file with the tail pattern in Letter size (5 pages)