Zelda cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a Zelda cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the entire cosplay costume and the prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make the tabbart by sewing it
- Dyeing silk fabric for the skirt
- Make the pattern on the skirt
- Sew a corset top with plastic boning and a zipper
- Sew leggings and armwarmers
- Make a gem for the crown using your own silicone mold
- Make the crown with foam and foamclay
- Make the hip armor with foam and foamclay
- Make the shoulder armor with foam and foamclay
- Make the breastplate with foam and foamclay
- Make the bracers with foam and foamclay
- Make the leg armor with foam and foamclay
- Attach the armor pieces to the costume
- Build your own show covers based on your own shoes
- Prime and paint the armor pieces
1 PDF file. The book features 53 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.