Xayah cosplay tutorial E-book
Digital (PDF) book about the creation of one of my cosplay costumes. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the entire cosplay costume and the prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a base shape from clay for the birdskull
- Use the clay shape to make a Worbla birdskull
- Sew felt feathers to attach to the bird skull
- Sew a fabric rope to hang the bird skull
- Make the feather daggers
- Make the birdfeet
- Make the bracers
- Sew the feathers for the bracers
- Sew the feathers for the cape
- Sew the cape
- Sew the dress
- Make the belt
- Sew the ears
1 PDF file. The book features 43 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.