Woodelf Leafeon cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) books about how to create a Woodelf Leafeon cosplay costume and prop. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the awesome headpiece, breastplate, other armour pieces, leafy skirt, cape, dagger and everything else for my Woodelf Leafeon cosplay? In this collection of 4 books I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume and prop.
A collection of four digital books with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since they are digital books, you can download them and read them. No physical books will be sent out.
If you buy these E-Books, you can immediately download the books and scroll through all of the pages.
In these books you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a valkyrie headpiece with leafs and ears using Worbla’s Pearly Art (You can use other Worbla types too!)
- Make the pauldrons with wood structure and leafs with EVA foam and Sintra (Sintra is also called Forex)
- Make the base for the breastplate using Worbla’s Pearly Art and craftfoam
- Sculpt fine details for the headpiece and breastplate and how to attach them
- Different methods to create beautiful details
- Make a silicone mold for casting resin gems
- Cast colourful resin gems for the cosplay
- Make wood structure bracers with EVA foam
- How to prime and paint the EVA foam armor pieces
- How to prime and paint the Worbla armor pieces
- How to sew a textured leafy skirt
- Sew a fully (steel boned) corset
- Sew a flowy cape
- Add shading to the leafy skirt
- Make a fake leather belt
- Make a fake leather bag
- Make a resin necklace
- Make a base shape for the blade
- Make a two part silicone mold for the blade
- Cast the blade with coloured (translucent!) resin
- Use Worbla and foam to create a beautiful handle for the dagger
- prime, paint and seal the prop
4 PDF files. Together, the books feature 110 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The books are written in English.
Book 1 – 37 pages
Book 2 – 28 pages
Book 3 – 28 pages
Book 4 – 17 pages