Starguardian Xayah cosplay tutorial E-book
Digital (PDF) book about the creation of one of my cosplay costumes. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the entire cosplay costume and the prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Paint and sew the feathers for the cape
- Add golden details to the feathers for the cape
- Attach the cape to the costume
- Make the cape feathers sparkle
- Sew tiny felt feathers for decoration of the costume
- Make the armor piece for the feather cape with EVA foam
- Make a fluffy collar for the cape with fake fur
- Make the ears with EVAfoam and how to paint them
- Style the wig
- Attach the ears to your head
- Sew the skirt
- Sew the top (and lining)
- Make the golden details on the top
- Make a silicone mold and cast gems
- Make the ‘chest’ gem
- Make golden details with EVAfoam and foamclay for the top
- Sew stockings
- Sew gloves
- Make a pattern for bootcovers
- Sew the bootcovers
- Make birdfoot nails and attach them to the bootcovers
- Craft the feather daggers with EVA foam and foamclay
1 PDF file. The book features 79 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.