Spiritblossom Ahri cosplay tutorial E-book
Digital (PDF) book about the creation of one of my cosplay costumes. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the entire cosplay costume and the prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Sew the kimono (and lining it)
- Sew the intricate detailed sleeves
- Make nine fluffy Ahri tails
- Make a harness so all nine tails can stand up perky
- Make a single, hanging down, tail
- Sew a corset (that looks like an obi)
- Sew a big ornate bow with many layers
- Craft big cartoony looking bells with styrofoam and EVAfoam
- Make fluffy ears
- Attach the ears to your head
- Sew a pair of leggings that look like stockings!
- Sew a neck corset
- Adjust geta sandals
1 PDF file. The book features 77 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.