Sorceress Espeon cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) books about how to create a Sorceress Espeon cosplay costume and prop. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the awesome headpiece, breastplate, other armour pieces, skirt flaps, cape, sword and everything else for my Sorceress Espeon cosplay? In this collection of 4 books I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume and prop.
A collection of four digital books with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since they are digital books, you can download them and read them. No physical books will be sent out.
If you buy these E-Books, you can immediately download the books and scroll through all of the pages.
In these books you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a valkyrie headpiece with ears using Worbla
- Craft a neckpiece with Worbla
- Make the layered shoulder armor pieces with Worbla and EVA foam
- Make the base shape for the breastplate using EVA foam
- Finish the breastplate with Worbla
- Create layered hip armor pieces with Worbla and EVA foam
- Craft beautiful elegant bracers with Worbla and craftfoam
- Make a sword with EVA foam and Worbla
- Different methods to create beautiful details
- Prime and paint the EVA foam armor pieces
- Prime and paint the Worbla armor pieces
- Sew skirtflaps and do applique with faux leather
- Sew a fully lined cape
- Make attachments for all the armor pieces
- Add faux fur details to the armor pieces
4 PDF files. Together, the books feature 121 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The books are written in English.
Book 1 – 20 pages
Book 2 – 27 pages
Book 3 – 32 pages
Book 4 – 42 pages
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.