She Ra cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a Gnar cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the dress, cape, armor and sword? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Use a digital pdf pattern, print it and turn it into a base to work with for propmaking (pattern not included in this book)
- Make the sword base with EVA foam and PVC pipe
- Cover the sword in Worbla and create extra details
- Make shiny sparkly crystals using Worbla’s crystal art
- Add gems to Worbla armor pieces
- Make shoe armor with EVA foam
- Make leg armor with EVA foam
- Make arm armor (bracers) with EVA foam
- Make a tiara headpiece with crystal from EVA foam and Worbla
- Create details on the armor with foam clay
- Prime and paint the foam armor
- Prime and paint the Worbla sword
- Create attachments for the armor pieces so you can wear them
- Sew shorts with Scuba and fake leather
- Sew the top and skirt with Scuba and fake leather
- Make the standing out shoulder caps with fake leather
- Sew the flowy superhero cape with tafetta
- Make the cape detachable for easier washing
1 PDF file. The book features 44 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.