Sawsbuck Kimono cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a Japanese Kimono inspired Faun cosplay costume, inspired by the anime ‘My Hero Academia’. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the Kimono, antlers and accessories? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make deer ears using the ‘needle felting’ technique
- Make origami style blossom hair accessories (Kanzashi flowers)
- Craft lightweight antlers using foamclay
- Sew a Kimono
- Sew a under Kimono (Nagajuban)
- Sew a Obi
- Make accessories for the Kimono like a Obi age, Obi Hime, Eri Chin and Obi Makura
- Painting blossoms and cherry tree branches on the Kimono using fabric paint
1 PDF file. The book features 39 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.