Pajama guardian Soraka cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a pajama guardian Soraka cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made pajama top, bottom and the awesome prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make the staff using PVC pipes and EVA foam
- Prime and paint the staff
- Craft a star with foam for the chest
- Craft ears and a horn with foam
- Sew the pajama top
- Sew all the details like the hip wings, stars, bows, ears etc.
- Sew the pajama bottoms
- Sew cute feet paw ‘socks’
1 PDF file. The book features 39 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.