Making a Viking shield with EVA foam and Crystal Worbla tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create an awesome Viking style shield with EVA foam and Crystal Worbla that even lights up with LED’s. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made my Viking shield? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made it.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since this is a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Create a sturdy base with Sintra
- Apply LED strips on the Sintra base
- Build up the shield with layers of EVA foam
- Hide the electronics (like the batteries and the Arduino) invisibly inside the shield
- Create decorative details on the shield using foam and foamclay
- Add textures into the foam
- Use Worbla’s Crystal Art to create ‘fake glass’ for the ravens
- Prime and paint the foam shield
1 PDF file. The book features 25 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.