Making a keg bag and a tankard with EVA foam tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a cool keg/barrel that’s secretly a bag AND a tankard prop with EVA foam for your cosplay projects. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I make foam barrels and tankards? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I make them.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since this is a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Craft a keg prop out of foam
- Make a lid for the keg so it can open and close with magnets
- Create wood texture into the foam
- Craft faux rivets with foamclay
- Sew a pleather shoulderstrap for the bag
- Make connections for the shoulderstrap on the bag
- Prime and paint the foam keg/barrel
- Craft a tankard prop out of foam
- Prime and paint the foam tankard
1 PDF file. The book features 28 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.