Lady Loki cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a lady Loki cosplay costume and prop. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the awesome headpiece, gems, armor, corset, skirt and battle axe for my Lady Loki costume? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make pauldrons
- Make the headpiece and horns
- Make a scaled breastplate (scalebra)
- Make the bracers
- Add gems to Worbla armor pieces
- Make the base shape of the battle axe with foam
- Finish the battle axe with Worbla
- Paint the axe and armor pieces
- Sew scale sleeves
- Sew a faux leather steel boned corset
- Sew a long skirt and adding applications
1 PDF file. The book features 28 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.