KDA Ahri cosplay tutorial E-book
Digital (PDF) book about the creation of one of my cosplay costumes. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the entire cosplay costume and the EVAfoam tail with harness to keep it up? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Craft the tail with EVAfoam
- Seal the foam tail and paint it to look like it’s crystal
- Craft a base for the tail
- Sew a harness for the tail
- Sew a short skirt
- Sew a top from fake leather with black lace sleeves and ruffle details
- Sew a jacket of suedine with big puffy sleeves and a beautiful application on the back
- Sew a romantic style collar with ruffles and a bow
- Sew a pair of leggings that look like stockings
1 PDF file. The book features 42 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.