Gnar cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a Gnar cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the dress, corset, prop, tail, ears and the wig? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a base shape from clay for the skull
- Use the clay shape to make a Worbla or Thibra skull
- Make lightweight bones to decorate the skull
- Make decorative bones with foamclay and Thibra
- Make a foam prop for Gnar and paint it
- Paint the bones and skulls
- Make a fake leather skirt flap
- Make your own synthetic dreads and wooldreads and install them in a wig
- Sew fluffy ears and a big tail
- Make fake fangs with Friendly plastic or Polymorph
- Sew the dress
- Sew legwarmers and armwarmers
- Sew the corset
- Sew the ears
1 PDF file. The book features 61 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.