Female Deku cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a female Deku cosplay costume, inspired by the anime ‘My Hero Academia’. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the dress, mask and accessories? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Use EVA foam to make the mask and shoulder armor pieces
- Prime and paint the foam pieces
- Sew the dress
- Sew on black applications of fake leather to the dress
- Sew gloves (with gussets and thumb insert)
- Sew legwarmers using fake leather and fleece
- Make pouches and a belt with fake (upholstery) leather
1 PDF file. The book features 35 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.