Fantasy Viking Warrior cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a badass Fantasy Viking Warrior costume (the making of the props is described in another book). This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the awesome tunic, capelet, EVA foam armor and Worbla brooches for my Viking Warrior costume? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made this costume.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since this is a digital book, you can download and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
This book in particular has a lot of images to describe some basic foamsmithing techniques in full detail. So this would be a perfect tutorial for a beginner at EVA foam crafting!
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Sew a viking/medieval style tunic with linnen
- Sew front and back skirt flaps for over the tunic
- Create embroidered edges for the tunic and front skirt flap
- Sculpt oval and trifoil brooches with clay
- Use liquid silicone to make molds for the brooches
- Cast brooches with Worbla
- Prime and paint the Worbla brooches
- Craft the basic shape for the breastplate with EVA foam
- Sculpt details with foam clay
- Craft the basic shapes for bracers and leg armor pieces
- Different techniques to create texture and details on the armor pieces
- Prime and paint the armor pieces
- Create attachments for the armor pieces
- Sew legwarmers and a capelet with faux fur
- Make different kinds of attachments for foam armor
- Make synthetic dreads
- Style a wig with braids and dreads
1 PDF file. The book features 56 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.