Black Cat DVA cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a beautiful Black Cat DVA cosplay. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the costume? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire cosplay and prop.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since this is a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a short cage crinoline (hoop skirt)
- Make a tule petticoat to cover the crinoline
- Make a purple/pink skirt
- Make the lining for the black dress
- Make your own stamp with foam and use it to create the pattern
on the dress
- Make the black dress
- Incorporate a corset in the black dress
- Finish the dress with trim
- Make the gloves
- Make the choker
- Make the bows for the shoes, headpiece and dress
- Make cute cat ears
- Make the gun out of foam and Worbla
- Paint the gun
1 PDF file. The book features 40 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.