Astrid Hofferson Viking Axe Propmaking tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) book about how to create a cool viking axe for your cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the prop? In this book I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire prop.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since this is a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy this E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In this book you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make a base with styrofoam
- Cover this in Worbla
- Make the attachments to put the axe together
- Make all the shapes and details on the axe with different materials
- Sculpt the bird skull on the bottom of the axe
- Prime and paint the axe
- Use a REAL rust effect on the axe
- Decorate the axe with fake leather and fake fur
1 PDF file. The book features 29 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The book is written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.