Astrid Hofferson cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) books about how to create a Astrid Hofferson cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the cosplay? In these books I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A set of 2 digital books with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since these are digital books, you can download them and read them. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy these E-Books, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In these books you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Sew the basic jacket
- Sew on applications on the jacket to create the specific pattern
- Make the attachments for the armor on the jacket
- Sculpt the jacket closure buckle with foam clay
- Weather the jacket to make it look old and worn
- Sew a top to wear under the jacket and top
- Sew little belts for the arms
- Make a headband with fake leather and Worbla’s Deco Art pearls
- Style a wig with braid
- Sew armwarmers with fake leather and fleece
- Sew legwarmers with fake leather and fleece
- Weather the arm and legwarmers
- Weather the top with paint
- Sew the knee pads
- Craft the shoulder armor with EVA foam
- Prime and paint the armor
- Use a REAL rust effect on the armor pieces
- Sculpt spikes as base shapes for a mold
- Use liquid silicone to make a reusable mold for the spikes
- Use Worbla (scraps) to make all the spikes
- Sculpt individual bird skulls using foam clay
- Make the belt with flaps using fake leather
- Make a little bag for the belt
- Prime and paint the skulls and spikes and attach them to the belt
- Weather the skirt to make it look used and worn
- Sew a fluffy underskirt with fake fur, and line it
- Sew a top (with facing and zipper)
2 PDF files. The books features 62 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The books are written in English.