Aloy Carja Blazon Master cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) books about how to create a Aloy Carja Blazon Master cosplay costume and prop. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the cosplay? In this books I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume and prop.
A digital book with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since it’s a digital book, you can download it and read it. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy these E-Book, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In these books you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Make the leg armor with EVA foam
- Make the arm armor with EVA foam
- Make the headpiece with foam and Worbla
- Attach the headpiece to the wig
- Make the armor belt with foam and Worbla
- Actually make the belt armor pieces wearable as a crossbody belt
- Mold and cast for the bluegleam necklace
- Use kneading silicone to make a mold for details
- Sew arm armor with fake leather and tafetta
- Sew leg covers and attach the armor to them
- Turn ‘old’ slippers into perfect cosplay shoes
- Sew the intricate skirt with many pleats
- Create the pattern on the skirt
- Turn the skirt pieces into a wearable skirt
- Sew the arrow quiver with fake leather
- Sew the pockets for the belt with fake leather and make them functional
- Sew the decorative blue ‘sash/belt/thing’ and attach decorations and belts
- Sew shoulder armor with fake leather and felt
- Embroider details on the leather armor
- Attach the armor to the shirt
- Sew the shirt and make all kinds of decorative embroidery, applications and quilting on it
- Sew the weirdly designed pants
- Prime and paint all the armor pieces
1 PDF file. The books features 86 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The books are written in English.