Aloy Banuk Icehunter cosplay tutorial – E-book
Digital (PDF) books about how to create a Aloy Banuk Icehunter cosplay costume. This book does not include patterns.
Are you curious to find out how I made the cosplay? In these books I’ll show you step by step tutorials on how I made the entire costume.
A set of 2 digital books with lots of photos and descriptions that can help you to learn new techniques for creating cosplay costumes and props. Since these are digital books, you can download them and read them. No physical book will be sent out.
If you buy these E-Books, you can immediately download the book and scroll through all of the pages.
In these books you will find detailed information about how I did the following:
- Sew the collar part of the dress
- Sew the dress together and attach the fake fur trim
- Sew the armor parts on the skirt
- Sew in the lining
- Make the seeker token with Worbla’s Pearly Art
- Make the fake leather functional pouches
- Add detailing to the pouches
- Sew legwarmers with fake fur trim (chaps)
- Sew the belt with fake leather and linnen fabric
- Sew the quiver
- Craft the arrows
- Make the focus
- Make base shapes for the necklace and skirt armor part using EVA foam
- Cover these parts in black Worbla and detailing them
- Make base shapes for the headpiece using EVA foam
- Cover the headpiece in black Worbla
- Attach the headpiece to the wig
- Paint the Worbla pieces
- Make the ‘ribbons’ for the headpiece and attach them to the headpiece
- Paint the fabric for the dress
- Make the triangular details for the dress
- Make the fake fur trim for the dress
- Sew the top
2 PDF files. The books features 64 full colour pages with a lot of info and images. The books are written in English.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.